I simply love tagging games. Came across this one and was quick to play and put up the results.
The Golden Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
5. Tag at least 5 people.
1. How are you feeling today?
Raindrops keep falling on my head – B J Thomas
Yessss I am all pepped up to take anything on my stride today! Apt!
2. If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Bolo na tum zara – Fight Club
Nah I do give an opinion, rather than asking the question back to them.
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Love me for a Reason – Boy Zone
Oh yeah they do need to have some solid reason for me to like them!
4. Will you get far in life?
Chahe Zubaan Se – Dil Hai Tumhara
I would rather not say, I take my life as it comes!
5. What do you think about very often?
Kahin to Hogi – Jaane tu.. Ya Jaane Na
Well yes..I do reflect upon my life… and this one is very appropriate..cos I really thing of such a good life! Just hope that it exists!
6. What is 2 + 2?
Desi Girl – Dostana
Eeew..what is that supposed to mean!! No idea!!
7. What’s your best friend’s theme song?
Tum ko Dekha – Jagjit Singh
Hah..n am sure that comes to mind on seeing me!! 😛
8. What is the story of your life?
Kabhi Alvida na Kehna – Kabhi Alvida na Kehna
I do hate Goodbyes – n speciallly when SOMEONE is leaving!!
9. What is/was your high school like?
The Closest Thing to Crazy – Katie Melua
WOW!! That sure was… if not school ..then our headmistress definitley was!! Imagine … she used to hit girls!!
10. What is your motto?
Junoon – Abhijeet Sawant
Oh yeah I am passionate ..very much..about my work, about my things.. and….
11. What’s the best thing about your friends?
When you Say Nothing at All – Ronan Keating
No guys..please speak up..!
12. What do you think of the person you like?
All I want for Christmas
Not just for Christmas..I want the person forever!!
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Paint my Love – Michael Learns to Rock
Paint?? Paint what?? Wall?? nah..not at all interested in painting, well yes at one stage had taken up painting..but totally lost interest. Yes if it’s with love definitley would paint my home with love.. oooh… how cheesy!! 😛
14. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Take me to your Heart – Michael Learns to Rock
Yeah.. please do…!!
15. Describe your grandparents.
Har Pal Yahaan Jee Bhar Jiyo – Kal Ho Na Ho
Well, they are no more. But I guess.. they would have definitely loved to live their lives to the fullest.
16. How’s your life going?
It’s the Time to Disco
Need to say more?
17. What is your biggest fear?
Ek Shaqs – Abhijeet Sawant
My fear is losing people close to me..not just one person.
18. What will be played at your funeral?
Pretty Woman – Roy Orbison
Am I pretty?? Didn’t know.. ok..let’s play that!
19. What is your hobby/interest?
Baahon ke Darmiyan – Khaamoshi
20. Will you have a happy life?
Aur Kya? – Yes Boss
21. What do your friends really think of you?
I Miss You – Darren Hayes(Savage Garden)
Really people?..You all miss me so much??!!
22. Do people secretly lust after you?
Doorie – Atif Aslam
Aah.. cant stay away from me!! That says it all!
23. How can you make yourself happy?
O Re Piya – Atif Aslam
Well yes my sweetheart.. with you am always happy!
24. Will you ever have children?
Ek Din Raahon – Naqaab
Oh My God!! No, not on the way..
25. What song would you strip to?
Ek Din Aap – Yes Boss
Eeks.. never in my life.. whatever be the song.
26. What does your mom think of you?
Have I told you Lately – Rod Stewart
yeah I know..what you have been telling me lately!!
27. What do you think of your parents?
Koi Tumsa Nahin – Krissh
Very true!! No one is like them!!
28. What is your deep, dark secret?
Yeh Kya Hua – Shreya Ghosal
Oh no.. my secrets revealed!!
29. What is your enemy’s theme song?
Tumse Yun Milenge – Kunal Ganjawala
So how were they expecting to meet me.. !!!
30. What will you dance to at your wedding?
I Knew I Loved You – Savage Garden
Hey, this was fun. To add more fun, I am tagging my friends:
Moid at Circardian Rythms
Naved at Words of love.. words for love…
Vikram at Just Like That
Let us see what do they come up with!