Tried the River IQ Game? This a very interesting game which gets frustrating as your trials at getting all the people across the river is a failure and results in some punches. It took me 10 mins. to crack it and tell you don’t think the first time you have done it the next time you will be able to do it quick ..it will take another round of logical thinking and strategic planning to get them all there!!
The instructions are in Japanese, I guess, am not sure though. But don’t get worried..just click on the big blue circle to start and assuming that you all do not read Japanese, here are the instructions in English 😉
- To move the people, click on them.
- To move the raft, click on the pole on the opposite side of the river.
- Only 2 people can be on the raft at the same time
- The Father cannot be left alone with either or both of the daughters without their Mother
- The Mother cannot be left alone with either or both of the sons without their Father
- The thief (the redhead in the striped shirt) cannot stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there — she gets violent
- Only the adults (the Father, the Mother and the Policeman) know how to operate the raft
Click on the image below to start your trip.
So go on give it a try and let me know how long did you take to get everybody across the river.