Well…as I have become very irregular with my posts on my blog, I was just wondering what can be the reason…but then it led me another alley of reasoning as to what makes me blog. But then it again brings me to this point as why I should not blog…..n quickly these popped up:
- I find it very difficult to think of things to blog about.
- I am very irregular with my postings….
- I dont write that well…
- Who reads my blog anyway….so even if I stop…would anyone know…!
Anyway..yes what did I start with..yes…Why do I blog? ummmmmm I truly don’t know….. but still let me give me another shot…
- I want to express my views.
- I can record memorable events from my point of view.
- I find maintaining a physical diary very boring. A very poor handwriting is the real cause though 😉
- I can keep some of my posts private as well as password protected (you need it when you have a nosy sibling around). …and most importantly
- My few friends do look forward to my posts.
So I think I have got enough reasons to keep myself up and alive in the blogging world. 🙂